Completing and filing self-assessment tax returns

Tax planning for self – employed individuals and professionals

Tax advice on property matters, including capital gains tax

Advisory and compliance for non UK residents or new UK residents

Advice for employees, on matters such as share option acquisitions and disposals

Advice on pensions tax relief, including unused relief brought forward and taper relief.